uneblinstu's post game chatter: vol 6, ed 3 - W. Illinois

uneblinstu

I don't see the rules changing, nor do I see them stopping the call. The NBA eliminated the hand check in the earl 90's and it helps immensely. It does create better flow and movement to the game to improve scoring. That's why I'm dissappointed in a guy like Fuller red shirting because he is a shooter. I feel like we have very few good shooters, and we will need ray and Walt to step up, for sure those are our 2 best.

I don't see the rules changing, nor do I see them stopping the call.

That's why I'm dissappointed in a guy like Fuller red shirting because he is a shooter.

If the rules aren't going to change back, we'll have Fuller for 4 more years.

Our pre-conference schedule will be a good reality check...if this team is good enough to dance this year, there is no reason Fuller couldn't burn that redshirt at any time.  If we look like we're still a year away, redshirting Fuller will be the right move.

uneblinstu: I forgot to give you props for your very clever use of "300" , one of my favorite movies, to start this thread. I note that Xerxes now appears to play center for the New Mexico State Aggies.

The picture?

That was me.  I'm not so much taking credit as much as uneblinstu might not want to take credit for that.   ;)

About the new emphasis the hand check and the charge/block rule. My take is that the refs are over correcting, almost to a comical degree early in the season. My thinking is they'll lax as the season goes on.

but I could be wrong. It's happened once before.

My hope is the refs figure out the block/charge thing a little more and the players also figure it out and play the game accordingly. I hope they do not lax one bit on the hand check/chucking/bumping perimeter rules. If they stick with it, the game will get better as a result. The players are the ones who need to do the adjusting. And the fans.

uneblinstu: I forgot to give you props for your very clever use of "300" , one of my favorite movies, to start this thread. I note that Xerxes now appears to play center for the New Mexico State Aggies.

The picture?

That was me.  I'm not so much taking credit as much as uneblinstu might not want to take credit for that.   ;)

Yeah, that was all Dimes.   And I wasn't gonna defer credit, I was gonna give it.  Mad props, nothing but love.  :)

The picture?

Yeah, that was all Dimes.   And I wasn't gonna defer credit, I was gonna give it.  Mad props, nothing but love.   :)

You never know how people are going to react to seeing Tim Miles photoshoped with nipples.

I would say that the 2 girls kissing last year had an impact though

Calling you out.  Photo evidence required.

As a hetero girl myself, I might be a little less enthusiastic in my reaction, but if memory serves, it wasn't the kind of girl-on-girl kissing that's exactly, erm, delightful. Think Melissa Etheridge-Ellen DeGeneres vs. Portia De Rossi-Amber Heard. Just saying...photo evidence may not be quite what you're looking for.