uneblinst's postgame chatter: vol 16; ed 18 - Rutgers

5 minutes ago, KZRider said:

I get that you are trying to be kind to refs. That is commendable. But how do you NOT see things like 12 seconds in the lane? IMO that goes beyond incompetence to something else.

Had a high school ref tell me few years he won't call 3 seconds. Asked him why? He said it's a stupid rule. And after watching him ref games it wasn't only rule he felt was stupid. His games usually turned into football games they got so rough. But just to show he was in control he would call minor hand check 40 foot from basket in 15 point game with 37 seconds left in game.

10 minutes ago, roscoe said:

Had a high school ref tell me few years he won't call 3 seconds. Asked him why? He said it's a stupid rule. And after watching him ref games it wasn't only rule he felt was stupid. His games usually turned into football games they got so rough. But just to show he was in control he would call minor hand check 40 foot from basket in 15 point game with 37 seconds left in game.

So your saying the guy was a GARBAGE REF.

1 hour ago, Vinny said:

And for reference, here are the national ranks. Our overall strength of schedule will still be going up from here on out.

IMG_9398.jpeg

Those odds would say it's a three-horse race for a Big Ten title. Maybe Nebraska can crack that top 3, but that means the Huskers have to win the week, as in undefeated for a whole week. Let's do that. GBR