Doane vs. Nebraska Exhibition Game Thread

Bugeaters1

15 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Go ahead and click "Unsubscribe" or "Cancel Subscription" now. You'll still have access through the full 1-month period, but won't be automatically charged at renewal.

We do have one game on BTN plus in December.  I believe the North Dakota game on the 20th.  I am signing up for BTN+ later this week…lots of games this year.

16 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

He was destined for greatness until a 5'11" kid from Hampton ripped away 17 rebounds against him.  He never was the same after that.  He would have led us to our first tournament win, but instead ended up being a shell of his former self, which caused him to help lead the walkout against Danny.  All because he played against Hampton.

Benji Hoegh had 22 rebounds actually. 😉 And then they teamed up for a natty at Wesleyan. But, Benji was just the towel waiver. That was a solid NWU team. 

4 hours ago, hhctony said:

Benji Hoegh had 22 rebounds actually. 😉 And then they teamed up for a natty at Wesleyan. But, Benji was just the towel waiver. That was a solid NWU team. 

I was a student at NWU back then and they didn't win a natty. Lost in the championship game then won like the first 26 the next year but lost the first weekend of the tournament. NWU won its only title about five years ago. 

They were way more fun to watch than the Huskers were back then.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:18 PM, BugeaterZ said:

I was a student at NWU back then and they didn't win a natty. Lost in the championship game then won like the first 26 the next year but lost the first weekend of the tournament. NWU won its only title about five years ago. 

They were way more fun to watch than the Huskers were back then.

I stand corrected.