"Line-Up of Death" Predictions

The way that Coach Hoiberg builds his teams makes me think he really always appreciated the Golden State Warriors classic "Line-Up of Death" (Steph, Klay, Iggy, Barnes/KD, Draymond at the 5) they would employ in crunch situations. It's a line-up that is different than your starting line-up, and can be deployed in important situations where you feel you can take advantage of your versatility. Long, big, versatile, switchable, position-less players. 

This team seems to have unlimited "Line-Up of Death" potential. Let's assume our starters are: 1. Rollie/Ulis 2. Bryce 3. Gary 4. Berke 5. Meah/Morgan

What would be your crunch time "Line-Up of Death?" 

My Guess:
1. Rollie 2. Brice 3. Griffiths 4. Gary 5. Berke

2 hours ago, basketballjones said:

The way that Coach Hoiberg builds his teams makes me think he really always appreciated the Golden State Warriors classic "Line-Up of Death" (Steph, Klay, Iggy, Barnes/KD, Draymond at the 5) they would employ in crunch situations. It's a line-up that is different than your starting line-up, and can be deployed in important situations where you feel you can take advantage of your versatility. Long, big, versatile, switchable, position-less players. 

This team seems to have unlimited "Line-Up of Death" potential. Let's assume our starters are: 1. Rollie/Ulis 2. Bryce 3. Gary 4. Berke 5. Meah/Morgan

What would be your crunch time "Line-Up of Death?" 

My Guess:
1. Rollie 2. Brice 3. Griffiths 4. Gary 5. Berke

Morgan looked good at the free throw line and has a piss and vinegar intensity.  I will suggest he would be in the game at crunch time, perhaps instead of Berke.  

I am not yet 100% sold on Griffiths yet.  Remembering last year and Sam's game, I am inclined to go with:

5. Morgan

4. Gary

3. Brice

2. Sam

1. Rollie.

Things will play out, so hey, strictly guessing at this point.

My Guess:
1. Brice

2. Essegian

3. Griffiths

4. Gary

5. Berke

I think the “lineup of death” has to put a premium on versatility and shooting. This lineup can run and shoot and switch everything (and hope Essegian doesn’t get matched-up on a 5). I also considered omitting Griffiths and adding Morgan at the 5 instead.

Using clues of what we've seen and what Fred has said (recently he said a scout told him Rollie might be the most important (not best) player on the team)...

Rollie

Essegian

Brice

Juwan

Morgan

I think this is our 5 in crunch time of a close game. Swap Sam for Essegian if we're trying to hang on to a lead. 

Edited by GhostOfJoeMcCray