Roll Call

20 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

NU fans tried to bring the energy, it just wasn't meant to be. Just talked with J-Law and told him how proud we are of him. Even gave him a hug. That kid is very cordial and a nice fellow as well. I'm happy to root for these guys, who seemed to genuinely love one another. GBR Always.

I need to commend all of the NU fans at the game. I heard the noise for a while in the 2nd half. Thanks for doing your part, and hopefully I can join you next year at the big dance when we are cheering on our Huskers!!!! GBR always!!!!

53 minutes ago, CanadianHusker said:

I need to commend all of the NU fans at the game. I heard the noise for a while in the 2nd half. Thanks for doing your part, and hopefully I can join you next year at the big dance when we are cheering on our Huskers!!!! GBR always!!!!

Lots of 1st and 2nd round sites within decent proximity.

Cleveland, Denver, Milwaukee, Providence, Raleigh, Lexington, Seattle and Wichita.

Regionals not so much.

Indianapolis, Atlanta, Newark and San Francisco.

Final 4 in San Antonio.

10 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Only the second home game we lost all year

Man, how disappointing for Memphis, only Nebraska showed up in full force! The attendance was generally atrocious. Why the NCAA puts these 1st/2nd rd. games in NBA cities is beyond me.... I did really enjoy Memphis, personally, but again, we were only there for 18 hrs. lol