Michigan St. vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

11 hours ago, HUD said:

Northwestern is a must win game.

practically 3 must wins. would put them in best position for NIT at-large bid. 

iowa will be very difficult. they are playing some of their best basketball now. no doubt will come into PBA with some swag! @nw will not be easy. should beat penn st @PBA minny beat them to a pulp @ williams. minny (6 w's in a row) might be the team to watch---have 3 tough games to finish.

win out and the scenario exists huskers could be as high as a 4 seed for the BTT.?

Edited by whoopdeedoo

3 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

practically 3 must wins. would put them in best position for NIT at-large bid. 

iowa will be very difficult. they are playing some of their best basketball now. no doubt will come into PBA with some swag! @nw will not be easy. should beat penn st @PBA minny beat them to a pulp @ williams. minny (6 w's in a row) might be the team to watch---have 3 tough games to finish.

win out and the scenario exists huskers could be as high as a 4 seed for the BTT.?

Penn St is at Happy Valley

Official Box Score (& more) at the Link:
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211791217

Huskers Surge Past No. 24 Spartans

upload_2019-2-18_11-56-18.png

Lincoln - Hannah Whitish led five Huskers in double figures with 16 points and Nebraska shot lights-out beyond the arc on its way to an 82-71 women's basketball win over No. 24 Michigan State at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Sunday afternoon...…………………...

upload_2019-2-18_11-57-14.png
upload_2019-2-18_11-58-40.png

Edited by Red Don

On 2/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, whoopdeedoo said:

iowa will be very difficult. they are playing some of their best basketball now. no doubt will come into PBA with some swag! 

I won't be surprised at all if Nebraska beats Iowa. Like the matchup.

I equally won't be surprised if Nebraska loses at Northwestern. Don't like the matchup. 

14 hours ago, swmckewon said:

I won't be surprised at all if Nebraska beats Iowa. Like the matchup.

I equally won't be surprised if Nebraska loses at Northwestern. Don't like the matchup. 

The Huskers had Iowa beat in Iowa city. but let it slip away as they have most of the games that they have lost.