Super Bowl

Huskerpapa

12 hours ago, HB said:

Well if you actually attended the University you should be more pissed because you didn't get competent instruction in basic English.   Referring to your posts above more than this one. 

How could anyone 'right in the head' not refer to Scott Frost *and* John Cook as the Best Coaches on campus, and possibly, among the very best in the nation........ wow, KearneyMan is a straight jag.

11 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

How could anyone 'right in the head' not refer to Scott Frost *and* John Cook as the Best Coaches on campus, and possibly, among the very best in the nation........ wow, KearneyMan is a straight jag.

Please do NOT put Scott Frost on the same level as John Cook in coaching!! He hasn't done nothing...…….yet!!

3 minutes ago, KearneyMan said:

Please do NOT put Scott Frost on the same level as John Cook in coaching!! He hasn't done nothing...…….yet!!

Frosty was 13-0 as both a quarterback and as a coach. Only person in the world to have ever accomplished that feat! He's pretty good at what he does. I can decide for myself, thank you very much.

5 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Frosty was 13-0 as both a quarterback and as a coach. Only person in the world to have ever accomplished that feat! He's pretty good at what he does. I can decide for myself, thank you very much.

But that coaching was NOT at Nebraska. So hence he is NOT on the same level as Coach Cook. Cook has 4 National Championships as a coach here and Frost 0!!! 

22 hours ago, KearneyMan said:

But that coaching was NOT at Nebraska. So hence he is NOT on the same level as Coach Cook. Cook has 4 National Championships as a coach here and Frost 0!!! 

So theoretically, if we hired Nick Saban to lead the football team, he wouldn't be on the same level as Coach Cook because he didn't win those championships at Nebraska?