Parking

Merlin

Since UNL doesn't control any of the main parking for the arena, I would be cautious in using their price guides. Festival Lot is $8- they obviously wavered on their original $10 price point that was first announced. Lots 19-20-21 at Haymarket Park are $5-this is confirmed by my first hand experience as well as the press release from the Saltdogs.

Advice: 19 appears to be the closest $5 option but Lot 20 (also $5) is going to be the easiest walk to the new pedestrian bridge. You are only walking an extra 50-75 yards compared to the festival lot. Find the sidewalk that goes from lot 20 towards the festival lot, alongside the maintenance buildings. This will send you right up the path to the new pedestrian bridge.

Quick question about parking-

Does anyone know when they start taking money for festival parking before an event?  I can't find it anywhere.

Going to the concert tonight and wanted to get to the railyard and hang out for awhile before hand. 

Probably 3-4 hours before.

If you find a meter you only need to keep it filled until 6.