Mich St. (4-4) vs. Nebraska (7-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

On 12/8/2023 at 2:07 PM, AuroranHusker said:

Every game is a new adventure. Hopefully this NU team can find the resolve to carry on & take a game against MSU, it's certainly an opportunity to write a new narrative for the conclusion of 2023 after the past week of heartache. GBR

And they did just that. On to the next adventure. GBR

11 minutes ago, rwmctrofholz said:

going into that four game (CU-Minn-MSU-K State) stretch, I would have taken 2-2 from that all day.  For me, that Minnesota loss stings even more now knowing that we could have been going to K State playing with house money.  

glad we won by 7 tonight and the (2) back-to-back garbage 3 pointers we hit weren't the deciding factor.  

ESPN had Pinnacle Bank at 97% capacity for attendance tonight.  Not even close!!

Likely accurate with regard to tickets sold, certainly not with butts in the seats.  I was guessing 9835 butts in seats.

9 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Likely accurate with regard to tickets sold, certainly not with butts in the seats.  I was guessing 9835 butts in seats.

The upside to Nebraska after gut-wrenching loses is that I can buy 300 level tickets for $8 bucks a pop (after service fees) and take the entire family to sit in the lower bowl to watch Michigan St.