Is assistant coach Tom G. moving on or retiring?

Neb Nets

Thanks @kansashusker!!!   I needed That!

On 4/17/2023 at 4:39 PM, kansashusker said:

Clearly this was a smooth transition and coach Goehle deciding to pursue ministry full time.  We have a great coach and staff that represent NU very well.  We had an excellent team last year pre injuries to Sam and the acl to weidner.  We still were decent even after losing them.   We had hardest schedule in history of NU womens bball. Played 9 games against teams that were a 3 seed or better I believe -Indiana Ohio state iowa Maryland and Virginia tech.  That’s essentially 9 games against top 12 teams. Plus Drake Creighton Mississippi state and ku were all good too.  Plus whole big 10 league was good for the most part.  Nobody on this board wants to win more than the players and coaches.   They would be first to say they want to and expect to do better. But some of the comments on this board at times are not well founded and speculation that we would go into recruiting season a coach short was nonsense. They have known about this transition and the new coach for several weeks I am sure.  We have a fun product.  Enjoy it 

After watching the WBB final four and championship games, I'm not sure any of the teams i saw, Not Iowa, Not LSU, Not South Carolina, exactly covered themselves in Glory.

Edited by Red Don