uneblinstu's postgame chatter: Vol: 10; ed: 22 - @ Ohio St.

uneblinstu

1 hour ago, 49r said:

I just checked out what they're saying today.  Here are a couple of samples:

- Coaching search.  Who are we going to get to replace Miles? (in their minds, he's already on his way out the door) Tyronn Lue is the leading candidate

- What we need to do to get to the tourney (win out to get to 23-8 in regular season then probably pick up a couple B1G tourney wins as well and we'll get on the bubble)

I mean, they're as irrational as it gets.  I thank God every day this place exists.

The scary part is a lot of the threads over there consist of reposting tweets related to Nebrasketball, and Dimes' tweets show up with some regularity.  I have fear in my heart that those guys will eventually catch on that HHC exists and come over here to poison our well...

I stopped posting on that site long, long ago.  My random and perhaps incorrect theory was there were a lot of Husker football fans on that site, that really aren't Husker basketball fans, in fact they may be fans of another college team in this fair state.  As a result, they will take any chance to bash the Husker basketball program.  Then again, many of those individuals also enjoy bashing any Husker program.  Shoot, maybe they don't have a life and their only enjoyment is to spew negativity about anything? 

Edited by huskercwg

9 minutes ago, 49r said:

It's a hodgepodge (typically in game threads) here's a couple of examples:

Bad reading comprehension on my part. I was looking at rivals instead of huskerboard.

I've been upping my game since I figured out that huskers.com lists the halftime/promotion stuff

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211288809

We get another AveryStrong game against a team with yellow as their primary color

22 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

I know that offensive possession wasn't going anywhere but Miles put them in tight quarters calling that timeout with 9 seconds left.

I think Palmer was supposed to curl around the Roby screen for a shot but Tate ran through Roby and disrupted it.  Not sure if Copeland stopped counting in his head once he passed off.  He could have taken a 3 from the corner but his lack of setup likely ends up with miss that OSU easily rebounds.  At the end of the day we'd been better off if Miles had just let Palmer huck up a shot.  I don't know if that makes the difference though as OSU had us locked down at that point.

Probably should have been a clear out for Jim, OSU went and scored and we were playing from downhill after that.