Game in Sioux Falls

Ticketmaster is quite the scam as usual.

I predict this thing won't sell out but if you want to get closer tickets, now is the time to do so.

If you don't see what you're looking for, hit refresh as the tickets come and go in the beginning. I nabbed a couple at mid-court that were not there the first 10 minutes

https://www.ticketmaster.com/saint-marys-gaels-vs-nebraska-cornhuskers-sioux-falls-south-dakota-11-17-2024/event/06006106CA1E57F2

31 minutes ago, AGHANSEN said:

Got mine as well. Section 109.  Weren't they like $77 last year ?

At least.  I'm sitting in approximately the same place I was last year and paid about $22 less per ticket.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Ticketmaster is quite the scam as usual.

I predict this thing won't sell out but if you want to get closer tickets, now is the time to do so.

If you don't see what you're looking for, hit refresh as the tickets come and go in the beginning. I nabbed a couple at mid-court that were not there the first 10 minutes

https://www.ticketmaster.com/saint-marys-gaels-vs-nebraska-cornhuskers-sioux-falls-south-dakota-11-17-2024/event/06006106CA1E57F2

That is accurate as I was able to grab 2 midcourt seats but magically new seats kept popping up when I refreshed that were there a minute ago.  

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

At least.  I'm sitting in approximately the same place I was last year and paid about $22 less per ticket.

I was able to get exactly the same tickets as I had last year.  End of court right were players come in and out at.  Kids got high 5s with players as they came in and out of locker room. Plus they are a little cheaper than seats on side of court.