State of the Team after 8 games

NUdiehard

4 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I'm not going to disagree with your points. Valid. If you really go back to where the train went off the tracks, it was Danny's firing and hiring Collier. I don't care he made it to 2 NITs. He screwed this program over royally. His last year wasn't an NIT berth, his last year was Doc's first. He left this program in shambles. I admire Doc for what he did here. 

I'm hoping you're not including Nick Bahe on the multiple kids on the Creighton roster. Nebraska has had an historically tough time recruiting Omaha.  Go back to Mike McGee.  Fast forward to Ron Kellogg, Kerry Trotter and Vic Lazzaretti. Cedric Hunter.  It sucks Scheireman went to Creighton. Oh well.

1890 has a tough road ahead.  The face of that business is not as popular as he thinks.  Just sayin'...

Defiantly went off the tracks with the firing Nee. Didn't matter who they hired, as that person was never going to equal Nee's success. 

I don't think he screwed us over royally. IMO he jumped in a lifeboat before he was pushed off the plank. Can't say I blame him. He saw the writing on the wall.

Barry has attended a lot of games since he left. Barry, as a human being will always be one of my favorites. I liked Doc as well. He was more similar to Barry then most would like to admit, mainly neither one of them could recruit or coach offense.

Not including Bahe on any list other than the biggest douche to come out of CU. Did Danny Nee have a hard to recruiting Omaha kids?

1890 is doing just fine. None of this is going to be absorbed by Universities as it would be strongly opposed by the kids. If the Universities are put in charge of NIL it will become a mess.