Southern Game Thread: Shooting at the walls....

cipsucks

The entire team looked gas at the end. Obviously we are short handed, but I would think the conditioning would be there. Didn't we hire a coach just for that? I don't see how Almeida plays more than 5 minutes at a time. The guy looked like he was going to faceplant quite a few times last night.

This is actually kind of funny, IMO. There was a time in the 2nd half when Big Andre was just looking gassed. Totally spent. And I think Miles had just sent someone to check in for him, maybe Rivers. Anyway, about that time, a Southern player got called for pushing off on Big Andre underneath Southern's basket, Andre hit the deck and the Southern player reacted as though he couldn't believe the call.

Andre did go down. He didn't flop. But I don't think there was any unusual contact. I think Andre's legs just gave out on him and down he went. Yeah, there was some contact and maybe a little shove, but Andre's legs were spent by that point and he had no ability to resist. I think he was grateful for the foul call and resulting stoppage of play because, as soon as he got up, he didn't even wait to see if anyone was coming in for him. He headed straight to the bench.

I don't know. I asked dimes if he still wanted me to do these and he said yes. It's overkill to me. I see no reason to have a thread if there's a chatroom. Whatever. I'm easy.

cip, in my opinion, we still need your threads for games with a music video and a theme. It just wouldn't seem the same without them.

But with the live game chat now, maybe your threads should be the pre game thread? That way we'd have the cipsucks pre game threads, the post game chatter and report card threads for gamedays in addition to the live chat during the game?

cip, in my opinion, we still need your threads for games with a music video and a theme. It just wouldn't seem the same without them.

But with the live game chat now, maybe your threads should be the pre game thread? That way we'd have the cipsucks pre game threads, the post game chatter and report card threads for gamedays in addition to the live chat during the game?

Not a bad idea, 49'r. I'll start a thread to get everyone's opinion, and we'll go the way the board chooses. :)