Anyone been to any practices?

Norm Peterson

I'm sure Tim brought over a lot of the stuff he had his players do at Colorado State. I'm sure you've seen and heard him use the expression GATA. It's more than just a slogan or a word on a t-shirt. It is a style of play that is honed through a lot of hard work and very physical practices. I had the opportunity to attend practices in Fort Collins and I believe that the average high school player wouldn't survive 30 seconds doing the drills where they draw charges and dive for loose balls.

I would encourage you to try to take in a Coach Miles practice. You will not only get to see how his personality translates to the way the team is built but you will also develop a profound respect for the players and their commitment. First and foremost, Tim Miles knows how to build winning college basketball teams.

Wow, thanks guys for giving me a little bit of a fix. Neon and Doctor, I'm sure I speak for many when I say I look forward to more of your posts.

Yes, please bring in more practice reports!! I hope this squad does buy into Timmy's system and we get more out of them then originally suspected. They already have their backs against the wall but so did the 2008/2009 team with Ade Dagunduro when they were the shortest team in America and they surprised everyone with their effort and play!!