Apropos to nothing in particular ...

Norm Peterson

They have a special on Johnny Walker scotch at Costco right now. Normally, a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue is about $200. If you've never tried it, it's some smooth shit. But if you don't want to plunk down $200 for a bottle, here's the alternative:

They have a gift pack of four 200ml bottles including Johnny Walker Black (normally $30 for 750ml), Johnny Walker Gold (normally $50), Johnny Walker 18 yr (normally $80), and Johnny Walker Blue for just under $70 for the whole package. So, you get a little more than 1/3 of a normal size bottle of JWBlue for a little more than 1/3 of the price of a bottle of Blue, PLUS you get basically the 3 other 200ml bottles throw in for free.

I call that a deal.

And right now, I have this sudden urge to imbibe a bunch of scotch. Not quite sure why. If you feel that way too, now might be a good time to try JW Blue.

10 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

They have a special on Johnny Walker scotch at Costco right now. Normally, a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue is about $200. If you've never tried it, it's some smooth shit. But if you don't want to plunk down $200 for a bottle, here's the alternative:

They have a gift pack of four 200ml bottles including Johnny Walker Black (normally $30 for 750ml), Johnny Walker Gold (normally $50), Johnny Walker 18 yr (normally $80), and Johnny Walker Blue for just under $70 for the whole package. So, you get a little more than 1/3 of a normal size bottle of JWBlue for a little more than 1/3 of the price of a bottle of Blue, PLUS you get basically the 3 other 200ml bottles throw in for free.

I call that a deal.

And right now, I have this sudden urge to imbibe a bunch of scotch. Not quite sure why. If you feel that way too, now might be a good time to try JW Blue.