- Vucetic seems to have some ability, but he looked a little nervous, which is probably to be expected. I'd assume we'll see him improve over the course of the year. A steak or two might not be a bad idea.
- I like Parker, broader than I expected him to be. Well put together.
- Seemed like the whole team came out somewhat sluggish the first half. Definately still learning to play together in the new system.
- These are probably, no not probably, these are definitely my favorite Red Zone tshirts yet.
- Good to see Andre and Ray back on the floor. Nothing really stuck out to me about Ray's game tonight, he'll play a lot, I expect. Don't know that we learned much about Andre. He's big and Midland didn't have anyone that could handle him when they got the ball to him.
- From where I was sitting, I couldn't tell much about how they're going to run offense, I'll need to watch the replay later to get a better idea.
- Don't really take too much out of Ubel's game. Couple tough calls on the blocking calls early, foul trouble and all kept him from really doing much. He'll be fine. Not really worried .
- I think we're going to see a fair amount of Peltz. Seemed capable. Not flashy, but probably not going to do much to hurt the team anyway and we need depth at guard.
- Looking forward to getting to see Shields on the floor.
I'm probably forgetting some things. It was just good to be back at the Devaney Center watching some basketball. Here's to a new year!