- Man, I thought when we got up 7-2 it was gonna be off to the races. Then Indiana settled into the zone and we got a slop fest and we had no idea how to handle it. Miles called it tentative. That's about right. We stopped attacking the rim.
- Completely opposite in the second half. They got that intensity back on defense. I was suprised Indiana didn't open the 2nd half in the zone. That gave the Huskers the opportunity to get back in the game and they took it. To cut it from 13 to five before the first media segment was HUGE! Indiana really had no answer from there.
- That turnaround from the Shavon charge (which I think we caught a break on that one) to the Gallegos three and one was the turning point of the game. That was a seven point swing. Game changed.
- How about Hawkins?! Huge minutes. He might be the guy to get Biggs' minutes and that shot to tie it at 46 sent the place into the stratosphere. Big time shot for the kid. If he keeps playing well, that could spell trouble for Parker's playing time.
- We looked like we had better athletes than Indiana.
- Hoosiers have some flaws of their own. They lack a shooter, big time. Our zone in the second half really stymied them.
- Vonleh is talented, but he basically disappeared tonight.
- Crowd of the year. Excellent stuff tonight.
- Petteway's stepback 3 was unfair. If he can hit that shot, he'll be unguardable and he's pretty much there as it is...
Alright, that's all I have time for tonight...