- The Huskers got all turnover happy early in the game.
- That whole business where McGowens jumped in front of Wright to try to draw the foul was just so silly. I don't like the move by McGowens. There's no reason for that to be a technical foul on Mayen. Certainly shouldn't have been a four point play for Georgia Tech...
- I did like NU's response after that sequence and get 5 quick points.
- Georgia Tech of course answered with a 5 point spurt of their own.
- I like Webster the more I get to see him.
- Huskers got chilly jumpers there for a while...
- NU doesn't have the shooters to make a team pay for sitting a zone. Lots of slow jumpers today.
- Quick start for Teddy Buckets in the second half is good.
- Crispin has a love/hate relationship with McGowens today.
- McGowens isn't going to be popular in B1G arenas next year.
- Getting Alvarado in foul trouble might be the deciding factor in this game if NU goes on to win.
- It's a bummer there was nobody in the building tonight. PBA would have been a frenzy as Webster caught fire from behind the arc.
- This game is a good test for how to handle crunch time. Tie game with 7 minutes left. Can they make more plays than Georgia Tech?
- Alvarado was the best player on the court. He really makes GT go.
- Huskers wilted in the third segment of the second half. NU still has work to do finishing at the rim and making free throws. That was supposed to be something that was going to be markedly improved. It may be better than last year, but it's got a long way to go, still.
- Teddy Allen just hasn't been good today.
- This is a really frustrating game. NU had every opportunity to win this game and Georgia Tech was just better the last seven minutes of the game. They were way more disciplined and focused. It felt like they knew what they wanted to get done and NU was just running around hoping something good happened.
- Seems like Fred got outcoached today. Can't bring this effort and focus on Friday or it's going to be embarrassing.