- Teddy not starting was problematic, but I was encouraged to see how he interacted with his teammates. Especially during the timeouts. He was the first one off the bench to meet them on the floor.
- I'll be interested to know why Lakes got the start and not Thor or Stevenson or Webster.
- They didn't look very good the first 8 minutes of the game or so, at least not offensively. Lots of out of control darts thrown at the rim in the paint. You'll be surprised to know they didn't score many points off of those attempts.
- Stevenson really coming into his own. This is more of what I expected to see from him this year.
- Teddy's absence really hurt.
- Lat had a nice little second half.
- Thought Andre flashed some good things, too.
- Huskers can dig in defensively a times. Need to do it more consistently.
- NU had a chance in this one. They have one completely inept stretch where they can't get out of their own way. That has been the difference in these games. This game it came early.
- Banton seems to travel a lot.
- I liked that Walker tried to take on Robbins when he was in foul trouble. Didn't always work, but I liked seeing recognition. That seems to not happen as often as it should.
By uneblinstu •uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 13; ed 14 - @ Minnesota