Man, there's so much to say about this one!
- The first half was about as bad a half of basketball I've seen in a long time. Kinda for both teams. NU was bad. Maryland looked like they were asleep.
- The second half, you had to love NU's fight.
- This was a game that gives so much hope for the future.
- This felt like pretty rough game for Mack. It seemed like the Maryland fans got in his head. But he still made some big plays down the stretch and man, if he could have finished that lay-up at the end, it would have been one heckuva story.
- It's nights like tonight why I don't pick Mark Turgeon coached teams to go past the first weekend.
I have more thoughts, but I need to wait for tomorrow.