I only got to see the second half of the second half. I'll go back and watch the rest of it shortly. Maybe. Probably not.
From the sounds of it, Roby, Copeland and Allen all had good games and Roby had a monster dunk or two.
- Brady's gonna need to learn how to make a free throw. Was he good at it in high school? (I'm told he wasn't...)
- We got a glimpse of Nana and Allen on the floor together. I'd like to see more of that. Nana hit a 3 on the possession I saw. There may have been more of it in the parts of the game I wasn't able to see.
- Brady's a really good rebounder.
- Untimely time for a scoring drought. Minnesota closes it to 3 on a tough 3 from McBrayer.
- Things really went downhill from there...
- The questionable T, the missed goaltend and bogus charge call on Palmer and two steals they couldn't control that led to Minnesota lay-ins. That's all in the last 10 minutes of the game. That's at least 8 points that shouldn't have gone Minnesota's way.
- They'll learn from this. But this is a bitter pill to swallow. Tough, tough loss.