This may have been Roby's Magnum Opus.
- They seemed a little bit to have figured out who they are gonna be sans Copeland. That's encouraging. Don't know if it will be enough or in time to get in the tournament, but there's still something to play for. Huge game coming up on Tuesday.
- As good as the defense was, the offense didn't have their best day.
- JPJ seemed to be pressing a bit. Some really bad shot selection. That said, he did have several assists and thought he defended pretty well.
- Glynn wasn't great, but he at least was taking good shots.
- Amir's pretty ... "Craft-y". At least he seems like he could be to me.
- Roby and Tanner were in a real battle in the paint tonight and didn't give an inch. They're gonna need to bring that vs. Penn St., too. That PSU frontcourt isn't a great matchup for us.
- Vic Law had 10 at half. He scored on an and-1 early in the second and never scored again. They did a great job on him in the second half. Just masterful.
- Speaking of Vic Law, I thought wrestling moves are supposed to be fouls, not jump balls.
- Northwestern really turned the ball over a lot. Probably cost them the game. A few real head scratchers, too.
- Still work to do. Tuesday is a huge game. Happy Valley has been a real house of horrors for NU. Hopefully they bring the energy on the road with them. Some offense would be nice, too.
- Haven't subbed much in the second half the past couple games. Only 12 minutes total from the bench, I think. Something like that anyway. That might be the formula, the rest of the way. Not sure if we really have any other choice.
- Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of this years alternates...
Anyway, I hope you all made it home safely.