@uneblinstu won't be available until later
- Tried to feed Jordy in the post early. Not very effective right now but kudos to the staff for keeping after it in a game where you could leave some possessions on the floor
- The Issac Copeland show tonight punctuated by his first 3s of the year. He's one of those guys that all of a sudden has a bunch of points. Was aggressive ont the boards early on
- Evan Taylor was all over Crandall in the first half, basically shutting him down. The rest of the team helped out as well in a pretty good showing of taking away a team's best player. Taylor led the team in assists with 5.
- Watson had a fairly chill day. He seems to be a magnet at times for random fouls. Even then he still put in 13 points and was one of 4 Huskers in double digits
- Palmer the same deal...where is the guy who blew up in the preseason?
- Anton Gill has a career high 16 points including a 4-5 showing from downtown. Can he put up a few more showing like this or will this be just one of those good days?
- Roby once again filling up the stat sheet with points, blocks, rebounds, assists. He's still hesitant with that shot, especially from 3. What happens when he really becomes confident?
- McVeigh still MIA.
- Team shot 40% from 3 and 52.9% overall. We needed that.
On to Orlando