- Ed Morrow has been out for the last 3 days with strep throat. Is expected to play in the Exhibition.
- Anton Gill has been out with a migraine and has a history of them.
- Nick Fuller has been out with high ankle sprain
- Jack McVeigh noted as a "true 3 pt threat" and Miles talked about how they need to get him shots as part of regular player movement as opposed to running specific sets. Overall he still needs to add strength and mobility. The adjustment to US ball on offense has been easier for Jack than Tai because he's more of a spot up shooter than a slashing guard. Still adjusting defensively but has an awareness and is a great communicator
- Don't expect anyone to redshirt
- Jeriah Horne "has Miles' attention" about his ability to score.
- Miles is going to roll with experience in terms of starters and then it's all about figuring out what lineups work best together as the season progresses
- Mentioned lineups quite a bit though not specifics as much as trying to figure them out.
With Horne mentioned along with Nick Fuller it's safe to say at this point Miles is down to an 8-9 man rotation of Webster, Watson, Gill, Jacobson, Morrow, McVeigh, Roby, Jordy, and Taylor with Evan being the 9th man.