I thought after killing Michigan St that Michigan had gotten their bad game out of their system vs. Maryland. However, the Wolverines mostly looked like they didn't want to be there with only Charles Matthews aggressively getting to the rim. Michigan started to get some momentum to start the second half but Roby's steal on a lazy inbound pass put Nebraska back on track and we never looked back.
On to the hits
- James "Max Efficiency" Palmer with 19 points on 8 shots! He really closed things out at the end as he had more FT attempts than all of Michigan, constantly driving to the hoop
- Watson not doing much shooting but basically kept the ship steady as was part of the reason we finished with only 9 turnovers
- Roby with yet another good game against Michigan and with Copeland was part of the stifling defense on a uninterested Wagner.
- Copeland with some big tough buckets to start the game tonight and was very aggressive starting down low with his back to the basket
- Gill finally got some baskets at the rim and hit key 3 point shots, making 2 of our 5
- Allen with an off night and got pulled at one point for a careless turnovers. The life of a freshman
- Duby came in and immediately draws a foul. Had a nice block but overall his 2 minutes were a wash
- Jordy with a huge round of applause and a nice assist to Roby for a dunk right off the bat. He was solid but obviously this was a team we wanted to go small against.