Ohio State Info
Location: Columbus, OH
Mascot: Brutus Buckeye
Rotation Depth: 7
Line: Ohio St by 9.5
KenPom rank: 10
Offensive Style: Shooting 3s
Defensive Style: Giving you little in the paint
Players to watch: Kaleb Wesson
The 6'9" 270# dominant Junior center has gotten himself into better shape which means he's playing at a high level for longer in games. The rebounding monster is also shooting 42% from 3. The Huskers will have to guard him all over on the court. K. Wesson is foul prone.
Ohio St down to 7 rotation players with Kyle Young and DJ Carton out tonight. Both started against Nebraska back in January.
- Walker transferred from from Florida St. Will generate steals with his quickness
- Andre Wesson is also a great 3pt shooter and has played well in conference.
- Muhammad is a defense first shooting guard
- 6'3" guard Duane Washington is high volume scorer
- EJ Liddell is 6'6" and functions as backup at forward.
- Justin Ahrens is a 6'5" 3pt specialist on this team
Ohio St is shorthanded but their starting lineup is still one of the best in conference with everyone capable of making 3s. The Buckeyes maybe run into foul trouble in the first half but overall they should be ok playing 7. Expect Nebraska to make a game of this but not have enough juice to pull it out, regardless of whether or not Cam Mack can play.
Prediction: Ohio St. 75 - Nebraska 68