A look at next year's roster

khoock

As to Horne, well, he's not a skinny kid.  He's nowhere near as skinny as Roby.  Compared to other HS athletes, he's robust.  He's ample.  He's got some heft to him.  He's not Andre Almeida fat, but he's certainly on the beefy end of the spectrum. 

Watching Horne's highlights reminded me of some of the tweeners Wisconsin always has.  His game reminds me of what we have seen out of Vitto Brown this year and I'm okay with that. 

As to Horne, well, he's not a skinny kid.  He's nowhere near as skinny as Roby.  Compared to other HS athletes, he's robust.  He's ample.  He's got some heft to him.  He's not Andre Almeida fat, but he's certainly on the beefy end of the spectrum. 

No he not Roby thin but both myself and CH-III made comments when we first saw him that he was much thinner than he appeared in photos.  Must be like TV and they added 15 pounds.

I think Glynn might be the only other one on the team who is Roby thin.

Horne is about the height and size of Senior year Shavon without having been through Nebraska's training program.

I don't remember where I saw it but somebody said Horne could easily pass for a Nebraska DE football recruit. Idk how accurate that is but it makes him sound like he has a really thick base.

Tweet by media covering the state tourney I believe