LJS Online Chat

seaofred92

Hey y'all,

I don't mean to push a different site on everyone here, because I love this site. However, when this board gets a little slow, I usually head over to the LJS "litter box" and try to talk some basketball over there, and there's usually only one or two other people who will chat about bball on there. It'd be nice to have more people chat over there as well as over here. BR tweets and has a weekly bball chat on there, would be cool to have some of us who are on here stop by on there and show the program some love. 

Hey y'all,

I don't mean to push a different site on everyone here, because I love this site. However, when this board gets a little slow, I usually head over to the LJS "litter box" and try to talk some basketball over there, and there's usually only one or two other people who will chat about bball on there. It'd be nice to have more people chat over there as well as over here. BR tweets and has a weekly bball chat on there, would be cool to have some of us who are on here stop by on there and show the program some love. 

Hey y'all.  You start this thread during a game.  Y'all are either a troll or a really rude LJS plant who is trying to drum up hits for a loser website.  Maybe both.....

Hey y'all,

Hey y'all.  You start this thread during a game.  Y'all are either a troll or a really rude LJS plant who is trying to drum up hits for a loser website.  Maybe both.....

really? I've posted on this site for the past four or so years off and on. I was watching the game and I was chatting over there as well as over here. Sorry that I live in North Carolina and use the word "y'all". I go to school at UConn, as mentioned in the Atewe thread. So no, I have no affiliation with the LJS. I could care less about them, I just want to talk Husker basketball and get annoyed with the chat over there when its just me, brian rosenthal, and two other guys. Seriously, check the old HHC. I'm the one who started the thread about Okafor taking his visit here. Just because I don't post on here every day doesn't mean I'm employed by the LJS. Sorry I don't have the time for 5,000 posts, Cipsucks.

My apologies.  I overreacted.  Would a jar of cipsalsa make amends?  :)

I've heard/read quite a bit about this cipsalsa. Would love to try some, although living in NC might be a hassle.

It is most excellent.  Getting an undeserved butt chewing will be well worth it if he sends you a jar.  ;)

seaofred92,

I'm curious.  Are there 91 others of you out there?  ;)   PM me your info and I'll get some coming your way.  But, please, in the future don't start new threads in the middle of a Husker game.  Kidney used to do that.  So, I set the troll alarm on my computer accordingly.  Maybe I need to adjust the settings....... :)

Do you advertise our board over there, too, hopefully?

I told a couple of the guys who were chatting during the MSU game about the board over here, I don't want to bring it up when the football people are talking/trolls are out. Dont want to bring any unwanted trolls here but yes, I do bring up this board over there.