Mystery big man transfer

ajb5856

Timeline?

The NCAA tourney gets over next month and I think that is about the time one starts hearing about graduate transfers and then we have the entire summer coming up. Anyone remember the Andrew White timeline of waiting or graduate guys we didn't get like Rafael Maia.

Also, I'd love to believe that getting a big man transfer is a set in stone sort of deal in March but everything from him transferring somewhere else to not even transferring at all is in play.

Is he in the top 100 on ESPN for block statistics this year? People I found that could fit your criteria: Vashil Fernandez of Valpo, Jito Kok of San Diego, Landry Nnoko of Clemson, Prince Ibeh of Texas, or even Jordan Dickerson of Penn State.

Oh man...some of those might be too good to be true!!!

Prince-e1376682848615.jpg

318px-EBay_logo.svg.png

Is he in the top 100 on ESPN for block statistics this year? People I found that could fit your criteria: Vashil Fernandez of Valpo, Jito Kok of San Diego, Landry Nnoko of Clemson, Prince Ibeh of Texas, or even Jordan Dickerson of Penn State.

Big man from Xavier maybe

If it's the big man I'm thinking of from Xavier, my God that would be good

I believe all of those individuals completed playing their fourth season this 2015-2016 season.  A grad transfer doesn't get them an extra year.

it would be a junior, not Senior.

And you won't find his name in the top 100 for blocks.  Atleast the name that's been mentioned to me....trying not to get too excited as I feel like these things rarely pan out in Nebrasketball's favor.  The guy is not some All American or All Conference player but probably just what the doctor ordered for this team. 

it would be a junior, not Senior.

And you won't find his name in the top 100 for blocks.  Atleast the name that's been mentioned to me....trying not to get too excited as I feel like these things rarely pan out in Nebrasketball's favor.  The guy is not some All American or All Conference player but probably just what the doctor ordered for this team.

Ah you're right I overlooked that fact. Can you at least say if he is from a power 5 conference?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a big man out of the dumpster fire otherwise known as Louisville basketball?  They always have big, physical guys and took Agau from us.  Time for some karma!

Wouldn't it mean either a redshirt jr or a senior that would be eligible. I wonder when the news will leak.

Would have to think pretty soon, since I have heard the same name from 3 different people today.  It's all over and they can't keep that quiet for long.  

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a big man out of the dumpster fire otherwise known as Louisville basketball?  They always have big, physical guys and took Agau from us.  Time for some karma!

Is this a subtle hint or am I grasping at straws haha

If it's not a hint...he's very good.  Seem's like the cats out of the bag so to speak as I've heard it multiple places now...hopefully it doesn't hurt at all landing him if he does decide to transfer. 

Is this a subtle hint or am I grasping at straws haha

It it's not a hint...he's very good.

Now that ^^^^ is my kind of hint :)