Coach Chambers

Huskerpapa

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/02/patrick_chambers_ejected_penn.html

He did not like a call by referee Tom Eades and absolutely went off.  His post-game statement is included in the article. 

To me it is not a coincidence that Mr. Eades, once again is the referee in question.  But that is the side-story to this occurrence.  The full body of this occurrence hits really close to Husker basketball and a recent thread about Coach Miles and his recent technical fouls.  There is at least the appearance of certain players and certain teams getting the benefit of calls.  Now, is this new in college basketball, or any sport for that matter.  Nope.  But it does take us back to coaches such as Miles, Chambers, Collins and a couple others attempting to build a program with the disfavor of certain referee's working against them.

I am not certain there are solutions to this issue.  Will Chambers start to get some breaks now that he went off?  Did we get any favors in recent games?  Do we expect any against Purdue?  I doubt it; but as the frustration builds, the anger does as well.

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/02/patrick_chambers_ejected_penn.html

He did not like a call by referee Tom Eades and absolutely went off.  His post-game statement is included in the article. 

To me it is not a coincidence that Mr. Eades, once again is the referee in question.  But that is the side-story to this occurrence.  The full body of this occurrence hits really close to Husker basketball and a recent thread about Coach Miles and his recent technical fouls.  There is at least the appearance of certain players and certain teams getting the benefit of calls.  Now, is this new in college basketball, or any sport for that matter.  Nope.  But it does take us back to coaches such as Miles, Chambers, Collins and a couple others attempting to build a program with the disfavor of certain referee's working against them.

I am not certain there are solutions to this issue.  Will Chambers start to get some breaks now that he went off?  Did we get any favors in recent games?  Do we expect any against Purdue?  I doubt it; but as the frustration builds, the anger does as well.

That was ridiculous.  There is NO WAY Eades could see that foul.  If they called this on Nebraska, Miles would have acted the same way.​

I have a simple solution, Eades no longer refs games because he is terrible.  I will never forget him for giving Shields that technical last year.

Another solution is to either get rid of traveling or start calling it like it is written.  Ohio State's Loving took 4 steps and no travel against Iowa.  It was ridiculous.