Nebraska (14-14) vs. Penn St. (14-13) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR 15m15 minutes ago

I could live with the no-live-announcers thing if you couldn't tell they weren't there. But you can. It's awful production.

Brian sure doesn't like the 'remote' announcers.  (Just let add Kent's audio feed to ESPN   ;))

I'm listening to Kent P., not watching TV.  So, if I understand it correctly, they are doing play by play from some studio?  Weird.

The score doesn't reflect it tonight...but we are soooo much better than PSU. Man, this may get more frustrating.

I wouldn't agree with that. Shavon is better than PSU. But they are getting much better shots than we are. I agree Nebraska is better on your average night, but Penn State looks better tonight.

The score doesn't reflect it tonight...but we are soooo much better than PSU. Man, this may get more frustrating.

I wouldn't agree with that. Shavon is better than PSU. But they are getting much better shots than we are. I agree Nebraska is better on your average night, but Penn State looks better tonight.

They have been playing much better than us of late

Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR 15m15 minutes ago

I could live with the no-live-announcers thing if you couldn't tell they weren't there. But you can. It's awful production.

Brian sure doesn't like the 'remote' announcers.  (Just let add Kent's audio feed to ESPN   ;))

I'm listening to Kent P., not watching TV.  So, if I understand it correctly, they are doing play by play from some studio?  Weird.

Apparently the ESPN announcers are in their studio!  (They didn't show up in Lincoln for the prior game vsP SU either)