Shavon Shields update

khoock

Shavon will travel to Penn State and Coach Miles, "would be surprised if he doesn't play." If Shields does play he will have no restrictions on minutes.

Other injury news, White is suffering from a shoulder injury and Watson from an illness. Both are expected to play.

Kinda wonder if White's shoulder injury was responsible for his 3-17 performance last game. I didn't see much of the game so I'm not sure how good or bad his shot selection was.

White totally clanged a couple of foul shots as well as a few air-ball or side of rim clunkers. Shoulder injury explains them more than terrible shot selection, IMHO. Buckeyes were geared to stop him, so there were probably several forced shots though. The "clanging the rim" is still uncharacteristic for AW-III.

The first of the missed throws was an abnormal look for AW-III as well; that was nasty.

Thanks for the somewhat goods news. We get back 1 of our 3 best players but learn the other 2 are being dragged down by nagging injuries

If it is of any solace to you, I believe Tai and Andrew both had really good games this year while dealing with illness. So maybe that means Watson will have a career day.

Thanks for the somewhat goods news. We get back 1 of our 3 best players but learn the other 2 are being dragged down by nagging injuries

If it is of any solace to you, I believe Tai and Andrew both had really good games this year while dealing with illness. So maybe that means Watson will have a career day.
Let's hope. We need at least 2 of those 4 to score.

Miles said yesterday that if he does play there will be no restrictions on his minutes. But that's obviously assuming no symptoms reappear.

It will be interesting to see if the extra time off helps or hurts him tonight. He could either feel really fresh or could be a step slow.