Jae'Sean Tate

jimmykc

This is not to pile on the poor kid who must feel bad enough about this already, but I note he will be out for the remainder of the year following his shoulder surgery. However, it appears his shoulder has been a chronic problem all year and , if one is aware of this, why in the world would he decide to deliberately slam his arms onto a hardwood floor? It would be like Shavon deciding to headbutt teammates as he returns to the starting lineup again. Until someone breaks a couple of ribs chest thumping himself after a dunk, this has to be the boneheaded play of the year.

This is not to pile on the poor kid who must feel bad enough about this already, but I note he will be out for the remainder of the year following his shoulder surgery. However, it appears his shoulder has been a chronic problem all year and , if one is aware of this, why in the world would he decide to deliberately slam his arms onto a hardwood floor? It would be like Shavon deciding to headbutt teammates as he returns to the starting lineup again. Until someone breaks a couple of ribs chest thumping himself after a dunk, this has to be the boneheaded play of the year.

I'm all in favor of piling on after that display. 

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Good find, Matt. I had totally forgotten about starting this thread which illustrates the old axiom about there being two sides to every story. I hope he continues to do well.

I just did a site search on the off chance we had recruited him