Indiana pregame talk

Bugeaters1

We gotta get 2 more wins. At least one of those will be an upset. Come out and let it fly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@ Penn State and at home versus Ohio State (assuming Shavon is back) should be quite winnable games. And with how poorly Northwestern is playing now, I see that as a winnable game even at their place.

I'm gonna predict we go 3-2 down the stretch with the wins being the ones listed above and losses @ Indiana and v. Purdue.

I think we win all 3 of those games but we could also lose all 3. Penn state will be less likely to quit at home like they did in Lincoln.

And I don't have a great feeling about osu at home. This year it has been terrible being a season ticket holder.

We already have 6 home losses and could finish with 8.

I think we win all 3 of those games but we could also lose all 3. Penn state will be less likely to quit at home like they did in Lincoln.

And I don't have a great feeling about osu at home. This year it has been terrible being a season ticket holder.

We already have 6 home losses and could finish with 8.

Wow, Eeyore.  "Terrible"?  That's sure a forlorn description. I've had quite a number of good times as a season ticket holder.  Nowhere near "terrible".  An enjoyable past time in fact.  Of course, that could be because I usually stop off in the Railyard prior to the games. 

This year it has been terrible being a season ticket holder.

Say what now?

lol, everyone wishes more games had been won. It's been anything but a terrible year, though.

Yeah, and Pimp has high-roller club seats too.

If it sucks so bad to be a season ticket holder for you, then I will GLADLY take over those club seats on your behalf.

"terrible being a season ticket holder"....GTFO!!!

This year it has been terrible being a season ticket holder.

Say what now?
lol, everyone wishes more games had been won. It's been anything but a terrible year, though.

Yeah, and Pimp has high-roller club seats too.

If it sucks so bad to be a season ticket holder for you, then I will GLADLY take over those club seats on your behalf.

"terrible being a season ticket holder"....GTFO!!!

You can just make a large donation to the university.

In what world is 10-6 a good home season?

And I meant it sucks way more to drive home from Lincoln after every loss than it does to turn off the TV and do something else.

This has been a bad year at home and I stick by that.

Aren't there enough gloom and doom threads? Isn't this one about Indiana? JMO, but I'm sure we could be told how terrible this season has been and how horrible it is to be a season ticket holder in one of those other threads.

Back on topic, going to be really tough in Bloomington without Shavon, but we are catching them at a good time in their schedule. Coming off games vs Iowa & Mich St and with a rivalry game with Purdue looming, hopefully the Hoosiers are looking back and ahead, rather than at NU. 

Going to take a special effort from multiple guys to hand Indy its first home loss.

won't mind seeing Shavon in Uniform just setting on the bench, you know maybe get up a couple of times just to see how Creen would react.

Not even have him do lay ups just come out dressed.

Or maybe save that for Ohio State on Saturday, so that they crowd could maybe get a little louder.

Not saying playing, but you know dressed as if...