2016 Husker Baseball

huskerbaseball13

I saw something today where we are currently projected as a 3 seed going to Miami for a regional.

Most projections have us one of the last teams in....yet, some still have Creighton has a two seed which is laughable.  No chance their resume is better than ours.  Hopefully we just win in Omaha and not have to worry about our at large chances

I saw something today where we are currently projected as a 3 seed going to Miami for a regional.

Most projections have us one of the last teams in....yet, some still have Creighton has a two seed which is laughable. No chance their resume is better than ours. Hopefully we just win in Omaha and not have to worry about our at large chances

That would be most ideal.

Nicholls State currently not a sub 200 rpi loss

Two nice wins in a row for them gave them a pretty big bump.  Unfortunatly, one of the wins came at the expense of arguably our best win of the year. 

For just straight RPI ranking as long as Tulane stays in the top 50 it's all the same, right?

Nicholls State currently not a sub 200 rpi loss

Two nice wins in a row for them gave them a pretty big bump.  Unfortunatly, one of the wins came at the expense of arguably our best win of the year. 

For just straight RPI ranking as long as Tulane stays in the top 50 it's all the same, right?

That I'm not sure of.  Obviously road wins carry more weight but it's my understanding the RPI is calculated 50% winning percentage; 25% opponents winning percentage; 25% opponents opponents winning percentage.  Hopefully for our sake, if we don't win the Big Ten tournament we can stay in the top 45 range.