Thank you!

Zer0sfan

I am Lindsey's dad.  I just want to thank all of you that support Husker Women's basketball.  I  have been really impressed with how supportive the fans are in Nebraska.  You are all so passionate and supportive of all of the Nebraska teams. 

I have to admit that I was a little worried when Lindsey chose to go to school so far away.  But I believe that Lindsey made a great choice and a major reason is the great fans.  I especially want to thank Row 6.  You are such a great supporter of the program and I know the team really appreciates you. 

I don't always agree with what everyone says, but hey, it wouldn't be America if we weren't allowed to speak our  mind.

One thing we can all agree on, we all love Big Red Basketball.

So again, thank you.

Rich Moore

Thanks Rich.  We have really appreciated Miss Zeros playing for us the last four years.  She is such a joy to watch and one of the fiercest competitors I have ever seen.

Are you going to make it back for any games the rest of the year?  If so I will look for you and drop by and say hi.  Our seats are very close to the families and I have always enjoyed getting to meet the parents and siblings of the players.

Take care   

Thank you for the compliment Zer0sfan, but there really is no need to thank me for my support it’ll be there win or lose. Husker Nation owes you and Lindsey’s mom a big thank you for consenting to let that all star of yours travel half way across the nation to play for the Big Red four years ago! It ain’t done yet but her time here has went by way too fast, and it’s been greater than anyone could ever have imagined! She truly makes Husker Nation very proud on and off the court!

GBR!

Unfortunately Fastbreaker, I won't be able to make it to any games until Senior Night. But come on over and say hi. It will be nice to meet you. I wish i could go to more games. I love the Devaney experience. Just like football. "Best fans in the world".

Hey Rich, it's Drew's dad.  So glad you decided to post on here.  As you can tell from fans on this board and across Nebraska, this state has fell in love with Lindsey.  She is the poster child of what a student athlete should be.  I have throughly enjoyed watching her play this year as well as get to know her.  Can't tell you how much me and the rest of the family like her.  Looking forward to you coming back for senior night and getting to see you again.  Maybe we'll have to have a rematch of 2 on 2.

Rich, thanks for posting your thoughts, and kudos on raising a great daughter.  It has been special to watch her over the past 4 years.  I have followed Nebraska women's basketball closely for almost 30 years, and she is one of my all-time favorites, as a player and person.  In addition to being a very skilled player, she is such a tough and determined competitor. 

I have told my kids:  In whatever endeavor in which you participate, watch how 00 carries herself.  If you come close to that, you will do just fine. 

Lindsey has been an inspiration her entire career at Nebraska.  We're glad your family has embraced Nebraska in return.  Great state; wonderful people.