Let's play nine.

jimmykc

I'm tired of the "next six" rut. Of the remaining nine games in the regular season, I think the team has a legitimate shot at winning seven We would have to play at our highest level though and if we don't bring our "A" game or get any injuries we could also lose all of them. I think if we play Maryland or Purdue a hundred times this year we will lose all hundred. Point guards who can get into the lane and decently sized centers have killed us. Otherwise I am happy with the team's progress and effort this year.

Final Nine:

vs. Maryland LOSS

vs. Rutgers WIN

@ Wisconsin LOSS

vs. Penn State WIN

@ Indiana LOSS

vs. Ohio State WIN

@ Penn State WIN

vs. Purdue LOSS

@ Northwestern WIN

5 home games, 4 road games

4 weekend games (3 at home)

3 games against currently ranked opponents

103-68 (39-41) combined record (x2 Penn State)

I predict us to go 5-4.  Anything worse than 3-6 would be disappointing.  I would be content with 4-5 or 5-4.  Anything better than 6-3, I would be ecstatic.

Man.  Starting with Rutgers, every single one of those games is winnable.  The only real upset would be Indiana, in my mind.  

I think we beat Rutgers, Wisky, PSU (twice), OSU, Purdue, and NW.  

If we were playing awful in these losses to really good teams, I'd feel differently, but we've really played pretty well in conference with the exception of NW at home.  I like our chances in an even matchup considering we've hung in with top 10 talent.  

Man.  Starting with Rutgers, every single one of those games is winnable.  The only real upset would be Indiana, in my mind.  

I think we beat Rutgers, Wisky, PSU (twice), OSU, Purdue, and NW.  

If we were playing awful in these losses to really good teams, I'd feel differently, but we've really played pretty well in conference with the exception of NW at home.  I like our chances in an even matchup considering we've hung in with top 10 talent.  

I think we go maybe 6-2 in the remaining 8 games!  That would be remarkable (but do-able).

You guys are beginning to get the idea now. Maryland should have already faded from the rear view mirror and we play again in less than 48 hours. Remember that Sanders scored 39 all by himself for Rutgers last night. A nice three game winning streak here would do wonders for everyone.

I say just stick with the pattern, which calls for another W next. OK ,crowd, do your thing against the Buckeyes-they look beatable on the road with or without Shavon. As Penn State demonstrated last night, this is a year when anything may happen-except Rutgers winning a game.

Rutgerz still gets to play the Minnesota 0-fers twice yet. ;)

I say just stick with the pattern, which calls for another W next. OK ,crowd, do your thing against the Buckeyes-they look beatable on the road with or without Shavon. As Penn State demonstrated last night, this is a year when anything may happen-except Rutgers winning a game.

Rutgerz still gets to play the Minnesota 0-fers twice yet. ;)

Yeah, but without its best player, for at one of those games.