HuskerFever

This is going to be a tough stretch for us:

@ Illinois

@ Michigan State

vs. Michigan

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

vs. Rutgers

What are your thoughts on how we do in these next six? We're 10-8 (2-3) right now; where do we stand by early February?

Why did you stick Rutgers on the bottom? Just so the pessimists couldn't list us as an 0 for?

Illinois- step above our last two opponents. Mildly confident we get the win.

MSU- very likely no, but stranger things have happened. I got a hunch it'll be close, but don't think we win

Mich- wow they are playing well now. But we have them at home and I think we find a way to pull the upset

Purdue- hate the matchup. Don't think we have too much of a chance unless we can get their bigs in foul trouble. Maybe a zone would help us

Maryland- I think we play them tough, but I think they find a way to win at the end like they did last year

Rutgers- win. Nuff said

3-3

@ Illinois

@ Michigan State

vs. Michigan

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

vs. Rutgers

What are your thoughts on how we do in these next six? We're 10-8 (2-3) right now; where do we stand by early February?

Why did you stick Rutgers on the bottom? Just so the pessimists couldn't list us as an 0 for?

This is in the order we play our next 6 games. We have the Scarlet Knights on the schedule twice

You can take Rutgers at home as win to the bank

I think we have a solid chance to beat Illinois

PBA will be electric for Michigan and Maryland so I would not be surprised if we steal one but I think we probably still go winless there

More than likely go winless on the road at Michigan State and Purdue

Realistically, I think we go 2-4 but 3-3 would not surprise me.

@ Illinois

@ Michigan State

vs. Michigan

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

vs. Rutgers

This is in the order we play our next 6 games. We have the Scarlet Knights on the schedule twice

I know. But the next five will be tough. The sixth shouldn't be. Seeing Rutgers on that list is like the old Sesame Street song "..these things go together. One of these things just doesn't belong."

@ Illinois

@ Michigan State

vs. Michigan

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

vs. Rutgers

I know. But the next five will be tough. The sixth shouldn't be. Seeing Rutgers on that list is like the old Sesame Street song "..these things go together. One of these things just doesn't belong."

I see your logic. Really I picked six because:

1) We had a thread earlier in non-conference that was a "next 6" thread

2) It seemed decent to have 3 home/3 away

3) The next 6 games puts us about halfway to the end (there's 7 games remaining after that)

That's really it from my end.

@ Illinois

@ Michigan State

vs. Michigan

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

vs. Rutgers

I would be really happy with a split.  2-4 or 1-5 is probably more realistic.  It would be nice to catch UM or Maryland on an off night. 

Preparing to catch hell, but it wouldn't surprise me if we went 1-5 in this stretch.  2-4 would be tolerable.  Then win some on the back stretch.  

We'll be favored by Vegas to go 1-5 during that stretch. Illinos might be a wounded animal, but they're a wounded animal that just beat Purdue by 14 at home.

Preparing to catch hell, but it wouldn't surprise me if we went 1-5 in this stretch.  2-4 would be tolerable.  Then win some on the back stretch.  

We'll be favored by Vegas to go 1-5 during that stretch. Illinos might be a wounded animal, but they're a wounded animal that just beat Purdue by 14 at home.

As nice as I feel about the last two games, my head tells me 1-5 is the likely outcome.

Sometimes I don't like my head.

RPI Forecast has us going 1-5 with the best chance at getting the second win @Illinois.  They have us as 1.2 point dogs and 46% chance of winning there.

Next best chances for wins are at home vs. Michigan and Maryland.  33% chance of winning those games.

So, expect 1-5.  Hope for 3-3.

No Change in Hell

@ Michigan State

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

Small Chance

vs. Michigan

Fighters Chance

@ Illinois

vs. Rutgers

0-6 5%

1-5 40%

2-4 35%

3-3 15%

4-2 4%

5-1 0%

6-0 0%

If there are three games where we have no chance in hell, how come you show us as having a 4% chance of winning 4 of the next 6?  Shouldn't that be zero percent? 

For what it's worth, I think we have a small chance in hell of beating MD, so I could go with your percentages even though they don't match with the verbal part of your prediction.

No Change in Hell

@ Michigan State

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

Small Chance

vs. Michigan

Fighters Chance

@ Illinois

vs. Rutgers

0-6 5%

1-5 40%

2-4 35%

3-3 15%

4-2 4%

5-1 0%

6-0 0%

If there are three games where we have no chance in hell, how come you show us as having a 4% chance of winning 4 of the next 6? Shouldn't that be zero percent?

For what it's worth, I think we have a small chance in hell of beating MD, so I could go with your percentages even though they don't match with the verbal part of your prediction.

Of the "no chance in hell teams" I think we have a fighting chance against MSU. Valentine might not be up to speed yet and we seem to always be competitive against those guys. Don't expect anything different this time around

No Change in Hell

@ Michigan State

@ Purdue

vs. Maryland

Small Chance

vs. Michigan

Fighters Chance

@ Illinois

vs. Rutgers

0-6 5%

1-5 40%

2-4 35%

3-3 15%

4-2 4%

5-1 1%

6-0 .000000000001%

Always a chance... just ask the guy who won 1.5 Billion tonight.  So alas... even though it isn't very good... I have updated your  percentages.