When was the last time that the state's 3 Div. 1 teams...

AuroranHusker

Answering my own question: I think it's a first. Since Omaha hasn't been a Div. 1 team very long, it isn't a tough inquiry.

But, does anyone know when the last time all programs have had a 3-0 road trip for the state of Nebraska???

Today's result for the state of Nebraska Hoops:.

NU wins 90-56 at Rutgers

CU wins 82-67 at Seton Hall

Omaha wins 79-73 at South Dakota (and the Mavs had been down 21 with 15 min left!)

Go Mavs!!!! I am a student there and they are really fun too watch. They are 4-0 in their conference and just ended North Dakota State's 31 game home win streak on Thursday. They are also on a 7 game win streak. I follow UNO and Nebrasketball very closely. I hate Creighton, but I went to school and was good friends with Khyri Thomas so I kinda have been keeping tabs on them. Really wish Nebraska could have got him.

Go Big Red and Go Mavs!!!

Go Mavs!!!! I am a student there and they are really fun too watch. They are 4-0 in their conference and just ended North Dakota State's 31 game home win streak on Thursday. They are also on a 7 game win streak. I follow UNO and Nebrasketball very closely. I hate Creighton, but I went to school and was good friends with Khyri Thomas so I kinda have been keeping tabs on them. Really wish Nebraska could have got him.

Go Big Red and Go Mavs!!!

Mavs fan too. I think they'll win the summit and head to the ncaa tourney. Should be a fun year

is uno eligible for the tourney this year?

yes

When was the last time anyone on this board, who wasn't a troll, gave a crap about Creighton? 

Kind of difficult to completely ignore the blue sweater vests whilst in Omaha, cip! ;) - and the Omaha Mavs have had a great weekend with Marlin Briscoe being inducted into the Hall of Fame for college football, too! :D

Coach Miles brought the CU win to my attention, btw.

is uno eligible for the tourney this year?

Yes. First year that UNO is eligible; and the Mavs have a lot of momentum with a brand-new arena as Omaha is 4-0 in the Summit League.

i can honestly see them being in the tourney more than unl and creighton, granted it will be a 15/16 seed.

It's usually in the 13- or 14-seed range for the Summit League. A matchup with #3 seed or #4 seed. Decent shot at an upset...

So there are Jayskers does that make UNO fans Mavskers?

yep

There are a lot of MavSkers on this site, even.

Why wouldn't we root for UNO, UNK or any other regional team (even those damn jayskers) except when they should lose to the Huskers?

Just as the B1G teams should always triumph except when they should lose to the Huskers. (There I am weighing in on another thread about Northwestern)

If you compare to old Big 8 football...the best games (and best arguements for us being great) were when the Huskers played the undefeated Sooners (i.e. 1971: 35-31) as opposed to lousy OU teams (like 1997: 69-7)

To be the best, you want/need to beat the best.

So there are Jayskers does that make UNO fans Mavskers?

yep

There are a lot of MavSkers on this site, even.

Why wouldn't we root for UNO, UNK or any other regional team (even those damn jayskers) except when they should lose to the Huskers?

Just as the B1G teams should always triumph except when they should lose to the Huskers. (There I am weighing in on another thread about Northwestern)

If you compare to old Big 8 football...the best games (and best arguements for us being great) were when the Huskers played the undefeated Sooners (i.e. 1971: 35-31) as opposed to lousy OU teams (like 1997: 69-7)

To be the best, you want/need to beat the best.

Oh I do cheer for UNO and UNK (might even call me a Lopsker depending on the sport), but I will never cheer for Crayton.

I think everyone probably knows this but no way UNO is getting in as an at-large so basically their entire season comes down to what they do during the conference tournament. Winning the regular season title would mean a guaranteed spot in the NIT though. 

That's life as a mid-major. Five years ago UNO had 'zero' shot, though. It's been a wild ride, but the Mavs are on the right trajectory! Either N.I.T. or Big Dance would be a nice prize for a 1st year eligible program.