Will You Root for Northwestern

Fastbreaker

Actually, yes, probably.  Going 0-7 in NCAA tourney games is on us not them, and it's good for the league to have as many teams win as many games in the tourney as possible.  So why punish (for want of a better term) Northwestern simply out of spite?

But I would say the odds of them actually getting to the dance are pretty slim.  They appear to be like last year's PSU team.  Penn State went 12-1 playing a cupcake-licious schedule in their non-con but still finished below us in the B1G.  It appears that Northwestern's non-con this year may have even been a bit softer than Penn State's last year if you can believe it.

I guess I am not going to worry about it until the time comes. That said, I am not going to wish ill on anyone or any team.  It is up to us to get to the dance and win.  If we are the only team that hasn't done that, then shame on us.  There is a way to remove the aberration...win!

This would have been a great poll.  I suspect the OP could still use the edit function and make it a poll.

And, just in case it doesn't become a poll, I would have voted "Not even if they bribed me with beer and pizza."

I, too, have my standards.  -_-

This would have been a great poll.  I suspect the OP could still use the edit function and make it a poll.

And, just in case it doesn't become a poll, I would have voted "Not even if they bribed me with beer and pizza."

I, too, have my standards.  -_-

If he could get the poll thingy to work.

New hypothetical.  Let's say both Northwestern and Nebraska make the dance, there are 4 potential scenarios.

Scenario #1:  Nebraska has already played (and won).  Do you root for Northwestern?

Scenario #2:  Nebraska has already played (and lost).  Do you root for Northwestern?

Scenario #3:  Nebraska and Northwestern play at the same time.  Do you root for Northwestern?

Scenario #4:  Nebraska plays after Northwestern.  Do you root for Northwestern?