Wisconsin Game Thread: Creative Visualization for Ray....

cipsucks

....with an assist from Bad Company.

"Don't you know that you are a shooting star?"  Ray, it's time to step up and give this team some consistent scoring game in and game out.  You've got the scoring and shooting ability, you now need to show it.  With Almeida at best hobbled and at worst out for today's game, we need better than the 4 for 18 shooting you had at Columbus for us to be competitve in this game.  I think you will.

It doesn't all fall on Ray's shoulders, however.  Talley needs to find some mental toughness--going 0fer on three freethrows is unacceptable and I'm sure he knows it.  Shields and Parker need to grow up fast for this team to have any chance of avoiding the conference cellar.  We'll find out today if there's any hope of that.

As Miles said, this is a winnable game.  A loss today tells me we'll only have 1 or 2 more of them.  A win and, hey, you never know.

The last part of this video has the crowd singing "Don't you know that you are a shooting star."  Maybe the Red Zoners need to serenade the Huskers every game from here out with that during warmups.  Can't hurt and it might help.  Let's get a win today.  Go Big Red!