PF Elijah Thomas - TAMU Transfer

hhcmatt

He'll probably go to ASU... Just to twist the Burno knife one more time

Sadly that's where my gut is leaning, but I'm intrigued by the beckner ties.
My gut is leaning too. But more in the direction of China than ASU.
Have Chinese this afternoon?

I pity those around Normy, if he does so, for the game tonight!!  :o  :wacko:  :blink:  :unsure:  :huh:

He'll probably go to ASU... Just to twist the Burno knife one more time

Sadly that's where my gut is leaning, but I'm intrigued by the beckner ties.
My gut is leaning too. But more in the direction of China than ASU.
Have Chinese this afternoon?

No, it's more directional than gastronomical.  If you consider wherever I'm standing in Lincoln, NE to be the top of the world and then pointed to China, that's about where my gut is pointing:   Down.  And maybe a bit to the left.

Santa, I've been really good this year.  Really, I have.  There've been many opportunities to pimp people who posted stupid shit and, in years past, I would have pimped them.  But, this year, I've held back.  I really have.

And, Santa, I don't ask for much.  You KNOW I don't ask a lot. 

I know it's almost been 50 years, but there was that time that I took the blame for that, ahem, thing, you know what I'm talking about.   I didn't do it.  And since you know who was naughty and nice, you know it wasn't me and I took the fall and, well, I'm cashing in that chit.

Santa, I want Elijah Thomas to commit to the Huskers.

And, really, that's not like a totally selfish wish, either, because it would benefit many thousands of Husker hoops fans, not to mention the team and coaching staff.

Santa, I mean it.  I want Elijah Thomas to commit to the Huskers!

Make it happen.

Rudolph is such a nice reindeer.  It'd be a shame if something happened to him.

He wants playing time plain and simple. he left a top 25 team mid-season because he wasn't getting playing time.

that will be the biggest factor in his recruitment IMO.

location doesn't seem to be a factor given that he's visted an east coast team (clemson) midwest (nebraska) west coast (ASU)

Interesting tidbit on him from AllBuffs:

Saw his hs team play chicago simeon on tv. Ed Morrow, 6'6" and now a freshman at neebraska, destroyed him. He had an official to illinois (9/19/14). they were sure he was coming.

Edit: Jeff Goodman of ESPN has reported that ET is down to 5 schools--****braska, Gonzaga, San Diego, ASU, & Clemson.

http://www.allbuffs.com/threads/elijah-thomas-texas-a-m-transfer.113155/

Saw his hs team play chicago simeon on tv. Ed Morrow, 6'6" and now a freshman at neebraska, destroyed him. He had an official to illinois (9/19/14). they were sure he was coming.

Edit: Jeff Goodman of ESPN has reported that ET is down to 5 schools--****braska, Gonzaga, San Diego, ASU, & Clemson.

What the bleep are the **** with Brasky?!? lol

What the bleep are the **** with Brasky?!? lol

They have an auto replace set up on that site.  Nebraska gets switched to that.  They think it's funny.

They're not the wittiest bunch on the internet.

Any idea when he is expected into Lincoln? Hopefually the crappy weather does not impact his travels.

I was really fearing that, but now they are saying only 1-3 inches. But it will be cold, and for a southern kid it will be brutally cold. Hope that doesn't turn him off.

Expect plenty of "we play basketball inside" jokes from Miles during the recruitment trip

It was bitterly cold and windy on Jack McVeigh's visit to Nebraska (just about one year ago exactly, at the Indiana game) and he and his family were talking about how they came from 90 degrees and sunny Brisbane.  And yet he still picked NU over LSU so it's not like it's impossible to recruit warm weather kids to Nebraska even when it's brutal out.

Having had my son work in Texas the last two years I have met a bunch of people from Southern Texas and they couldn't believe that we could live in a place that got below 40 degrees.

It was funny because I only wore shorts the whole time we were down there for Christmas last year and they thought I was nuts. It was 45-50 and no wind so... perfect.

All kidding aside I hope that he gives us a long fair look.

Having had my son work in Texas the last two years I have met a bunch of people from Southern Texas and they couldn't believe that we could live in a place that got below 40 degrees.

It was funny because I only wore shorts the whole time we were down there for Christmas last year and they thought I was nuts. It was 45-50 and no wind so... perfect.

All kidding aside I hope that he gives us a long fair look.

if he is serious about developing his game, and getting to the next level, and he wants immediate playing time (which we will provide) weather shouldnt be a factor in my mind. Wipe out Gonzaga, it rains to much there and thats more depressing than snow.