Full Court Press

efhutton

Since the Game at Penn State last year,when our guys were just stinking up the place,  I said, why don't we go full court and get some energy which will get the offense going? This year in my opinion we should be using the full court press periodically.  Without the "big Guy" again, and if our 3 point shooting falters, we are in trouble.  Benny and Tai pressing with their athleticism,  would be fabulous and much more productive, Bakari, Andrew, Glynn, with their quickness at midcourt, and Shavon back to protect would really cause havoc with opponents.  For some reason Miles resists using the Press.  Give me your responses.

Since the Game at Penn State last year,when our guys were just stinking up the place, I said, why don't we go full court and get some energy which will get the offense going? This year in my opinion we should be using the full court press periodically. Without the "big Guy" again, and if our 3 point shooting falters, we are in trouble. Benny and Tai pressing with their athleticism, would be fabulous and much more productive, Bakari, Andrew, Glynn, with their quickness at midcourt, and Shavon back to protect would really cause havoc with opponents. For some reason Miles resists using the Press. Give me your responses.

I'd like to see it, too. We have more depth this season, which helps. But right now, Tim is experimenting constantly with rotations and the freshmen haven't figured out how to defend without fouling. Hopefully when these issues are cleared up, he'll consider using that strategy.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk