Ohio State Game Thread: Hang on to your hopes, my friend....

cipsucks

That's an easy thing to say,

But if your hopes should pass away

Simply pretend that you can build them again.

That, in a nutshell, is the 2013 B1G Conference schedule for the Huskers and the fans.  As everyone knows, the Huskers are in for some butt kickin's this year, probably starting with tonight's game.  What I'm curious to see from this team is how they respond to said butt kickin's.  Are they resilient enough to have the "water off a duck's back" approach and move on to the next game keeping hopes alive?  Or are they young enough to let a blow out or two to start the season have a negative effect on the rest of their season and only win a game or two?  Only time will tell.

I'd like to see the Huskers be competitve in the first half tonight and have the game still be in doubt at halftime.  Hell, I'd love to see Nebraska win this game, but I'm not sure there's enough booze in the world to get me to actually believe it will happen.  Now, back to drinking my vodka and lime....GBR!

With Peltz not playing, Miles said on pregame we'll see more of the "big" lineup tonight.

Serious question. Is Andre in the big lineup? For some reason I was thinking that The big lineup consisted of Rivers and Shields in the lineup instead of Andre and Parker. It should not be called the big lineup if andre is not in it.

With Peltz not playing, Miles said on pregame we'll see more of the "big" lineup tonight.

Serious question. Is Andre in the big lineup? For some reason I was thinking that The big lineup consisted of Rivers and Shields in the lineup instead of Andre and Parker. It should not be called the big lineup if andre is not in it.

Miles said you'd see Andre in the big lineup.  I hope he's got the stamina to play 22 plus minutes.....

Miles said you'd see Andre in the big lineup.  I hope he's got the stamina to play 22 plus minutes.....

Play him 3 minutes then bench him 2 minutes. that would give him 24 minutes a game.