Iowa

Bugeaters1

It is only an exhibition.  It likely will give a bunch of Iowa fans heartburn, but it will pass.  I believe Iowa will be a pretty salty team when all is said and done.

It probably isn't a huge deal, but it probably isn't meaningless either.  We were down at half to SW Minnesota State last year in our exhibition game, and sure enough, we sucked. 

It is only an exhibition.  It likely will give a bunch of Iowa fans heartburn, but it will pass.  I believe Iowa will be a pretty salty team when all is said and done.

I must disagree...I think they will miss White quite a bit.  I've never been on the Gessell and Woodbury bandwagon.  Uthoff and Jok will have to lead the way and I just don't see it.  I think athleticism wise...they are near the bottom of the Big 12 and that will hurt them.  I hope I'm right, and youre wrong because I hate Iowa

I must disagree...I think they will miss White quite a bit.  I've never been on the Gessell and Woodbury bandwagon.  Uthoff and Jok will have to lead the way and I just don't see it.  I think athleticism wise...they are near the bottom of the Big 12 and that will hurt them.  I hope I'm right, and youre wrong because I hate Iowa

And that is the reason that you play games :)  We will know in a few months.

I think I may have found their problem...they're in the wrong damn conference!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

We should get something like this going!  

The Border Battle-- Nebraska, Creighton, KU, Wichita State? (In KC)

The Big 12 Exes-- Nebraska, Missouri, A&M, Colorado? (In KC?)

The I35 Battle-- A&M, Oklahoma, Wichita State, Nebraska (In OKC at the Thunder Arena)

8 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We should get something like this going!  

The Border Battle-- Nebraska, Creighton, KU, Wichita State? (In KC)

The Big 12 Exes-- Nebraska, Missouri, A&M, Colorado? (In KC?)

The I35 Battle-- A&M, Oklahoma, Wichita State, Nebraska (In OKC at the Thunder Arena)

Why not face stiffer competition and create a Classic in December with -- Nebraska, Samford, Incarnate Word, and UMBC?