2017 PG Parker Stewart -> Pitt -> UT Martin -> Indiana

trickey

Sounds like it's Ole Miss for Mr. Stewart, according to this article .

Sounds like ole miss could be putting the pressure on. Anyone know how many scholarships Ole Miss has left to give?

Looks like they have 1 available.

Not sure how much this plays into Miss St's urgency but a top 50 shooting guard out of Miss just picked Miss St yesterday.  Said he like the atmosphere during the Ole Miss - Wofford game....he doesn't even realize what Lincoln is going to be like this weekend :)

Is geography going to be an issue?

I think our academic support system will help him with that class.   ;)   Now geology, that could be a tougher rock to split....

I slept through every one of my geology lectures at DONU, and thanks to my personal tutor (now wife) I still managed to get an A.  The key is to find a nice young lady scientist.

Before the visits it seemed as if he was an Ole Miss lean....if I had my choice I would prefer Thomas Allen over Stewart.  But, hopefully we can land one of them. 

Yup, we need to land 2 guards so I'd be comfortable landing both of those guys if they want to come.

Victor Bailey is in Austin, BTW.

Before the visits it seemed as if he was an Ole Miss lean....if I had my choice I would prefer Thomas Allen over Stewart. But, hopefully we can land one of them.

Yup, we need to land 2 guards so I'd be comfortable landing both of those guys if they want to come.

https://twitter.com/CoachMiles/status/775698392357797888

Victor Bailey is in Austin, BTW.

Is there any way we are still in it with Bailey? We offered a year ago but so had everyone else. Didn't see a final list or anything with this one but maybe we were eliminated already???

Is geography going to be an issue?

I think our academic support system will help him with that class.   ;)   Now geology, that could be a tougher rock to split....

I slept through every one of my geology lectures at DONU, and thanks to my personal tutor (now wife) I still managed to get an A.  The key is to find a nice young lady scientist.

Hey some of us male scientist are okay too! 

Robin Washut has a possible "commit watch" tease on RSS.

Check it out, if you have a subscription.

I wonder which one or if both are on the commitment watch. Since theres no rule on over signing would we possible take both guards and accept the big guys commitment too if he chose to be +2 at the moment? That would really be +1 assuming they know something about Fuller and then someone else would have to transfer.

Robin Washut has a possible "commit watch" tease on RSS.

Check it out, if you have a subscription.

I wonder which one or if both are on the commitment watch. Since theres no rule on over signing would we possible take both guards and accept the big guys commitment too if he chose to be +2 at the moment? That would really be +1 assuming they know something about Fuller and then someone else would have to transfer.

i don't think we'd over sign by 2 when fuller is the only player that is likely to transfer.

ideally we'd get 1 of the guards and 1 big man, but i think you have to take both guards if they both want to commit. and then worry about a big guy down the road.

Kinda surprised his dad's team isn't on his potential list!

I really missed this earlier.

His dad is Anthony Stewart, current coach at UT-Martin after taking over for Heath Schroyer who left for NC State. Stewart was the associate HC for UT-Martin when we beat them two years ago in Lincoln

Stewart was also an assistant in Wyoming under Schroyer for 4 years where his son Parker was a ball boy...which is why Wyoming is the odd looking team in his list of schools. Both Parkers would have known Tim Miles from that time period as the coach of MWC conference rival Colorado St.

I know Bailey might be ranked a little higher but Stewart gets bonus points from me for being the kind of coach's kid who is looking to be his own man.