2017 PG Parker Stewart -> Pitt -> UT Martin -> Indiana

trickey

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like our chances if this is essentially his top 3. Seems like we are in on a lot of good prospects. I don't recall this kid being on anyone's 2017 wish list on another thread and he's a freaking 4 star.

Noticed that rivals has Parker as a three-star... Not that it makes any difference, IMHO.

I think it was said that it is ESPN that has him ad a 4*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like he visits this weekend for the oregon game... No way we don't land him after he sees the atmosphere of that game.

We probably have a leg up on K-State.  Ole Miss is a 3 hr drive from Union City, TN.  However his twitter profile references 4 different states.  Is geography going to be an issue?

Looks like he visits this weekend for the oregon game... No way we don't land him after he sees the atmosphere of that game.

We probably have a leg up on K-State.  Ole Miss is a 3 hr drive from Union City, TN.  However his twitter profile references 4 different states.  Is geography going to be an issue?

I could definitely see it playing out that way, 247 definitely seems to think so too as they predict him 100% to Ole Miss. Plus it doesn't help that I can't look at him without thinking of Marshall Henderson with his game and his looks :/