Tim Miles Presser: 10-5-2015

hhcmatt

Someone asked him about recruiting and the "good start" we have on this year's class, added to the big class we had last year.

Miles said there's a "good chance" we'll have 6 top-100 players on our roster AND some of the kids we've brought in, he feels were under-rated.

We know the 6 top-100 names.

My vote for most under-rated:  McVeigh.

Second-most under-rated:  Jacobsson.

(Of course, then he points out that everyone in the B1G is having good recruiting success this year, not just us.  So ...)

I believe I took a photo a month ago or so at that same exact location.  Cool.

That said, this very well may be a very fun year.  I like this team, and it sure sounds like Coach Miles likes them as well.

FWIW, I'm four states short of that goal myself.  Alaska, Hawaii, Washington and Louisiana.

Help me out here cwg (or jimmykc)...even though I've lived up there and toured around Maine extensively I can't quite make the location in the photo.  Is it on MDI?

Also, FWIW, for anyone who HASN'T ever been to Maine you are missing out on one of the most beautiful states in the country and should do everything in your power to try to visit sometime.

Miles [on player growth]: "Two of them now shave once every two weeks."

Looks like the leg hair theory still holds true.

That's more than he shaved this summer....glad that is over!

Miles did have a fairly straggly facial adornment for a while. Wonder what the Mrs. thought of that bearded debacle...

She may have like it on the legs, if you know what mean.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk