Is this the death knell for Rick Pitino's program?

jimmykc

• 2 weeks later...

Former Louisville recruit about his visit: 'It was like I was in a strip club' - ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13927159/former-louisville-cardinals-basketball-players-recruits-acknowledge-stripper-parties-minardi-hall

Lindsay Powell, 24, Katina's daughter, told Outside the Lines she danced at multiple parties and was paid $100 to have sex with former Louisville point guard Russ Smith, part of the Cardinals' 2013 NCAA championship team and now a player with the Memphis Grizzlies. Katina Powell's book also mentions the allegation involving Smith, who did not respond to requests for comment.

"I believe that McGee came to my mom and said something to her about it, and my mom came to me and I was like 'OK,' and we went in another room and we had sex," Lindsay Powell said.

During another party, Rod Ni Powell, 22, another daughter of Katina's, said she was paid to have sex with former Cardinals player Montrezl Harrell, a power forward who now plays for the Houston Rockets. Katina Powell told Outside the Lines and wrote in her book that Harrell, who played with Louisville from 2012-15, had sex paid for by McGee as a recruit and as a player.